I often get a lot of questions about my skin and the products that I use, so I thought I would write up a quick post to talk to you about Cindy Crawford’s Meaningful Beauty product line. According to my Instagram account, I started using Meaningful Beauty in April of 2013. What a difference two years makes!
I never really had any issues with my skin, but as I started getting older I noticed those tell tale lines that start to develop in your thirties. AH! So, after looking into the product line and researching the ingredients, I took the plunge. I also felt confident that her system would work well with my occasional use of Proactiv, as Guthy-Renker LLC., is their parent company.
I have to say that I cannot live without these products now! I love the fact that you can completely customize your shipments, which is great because I tend to go through some products sooner than the others. So, here are the steps and products I use.
- Wash with the Skin Softening Cleanser. This is a very gentle and mild product that does not strip your skin or natural oils and leaves your skin feeling exceptionally soft and supple.
- I then use a facial cotton ball to swipe the Pore Refining Toner across my cheeks. It is pretty odorless and does not sting or burn your face, which is especially great if you have sensitive skin.
- Next up is the Lifting Eye Crème which helps reduce the look of fine lines (which I was desperately trying to tackle as a preventative measure). It is also phenomenal at reducing under eye puffiness and dark circles. As a new mom for the third time, I cannot tell you all how much I love this product!
- Then, I use the Glowing Serum- nectar of the gods!! I swear this is why 1/2 the people that tell me how amazing my skin looks!
- I then use the Antioxidant Day Crème. This product contains a good dose of anti-aging ingredients that help brighten and bring new life to your skin. I am not a huge fan of SPF creams, but I have to say this is so light and non-greasy. I love it.
- Last up is the Crème de Sérum. I cannot tell you how much I love this product. It is like a treat for your face- and I often order two in my kits, just to make sure I never run out!
- In the evenings, I use the Firming Serum and finish with the Anti-Aging Night Crème and Wrinkle Smoothing Capsules. All are so luscious, it literally feels like a spa treatment.
I know that sounds like a lot of steps, but the whole routine is pretty much under 5 minutes, which is about all the time I have in the morning. If I am super pressed for time, the Lifting Eye Crème and the Antioxidant Day Crème are my necessary needs.
I have to say that I love the way my skin looks and feels and I have really been able to move towards wearing less and less makeup in the two years since I started the system.
Have you all tried it? Let me know what you think!